To join, please review the Life Raft Group Canada Mission and Objectives and complete the form below. Alternatively, you may download and submit the Membership Application Form
The mission of the GIST Sarcoma Life Raft Group, Canada is to ensure the survival of Canadian GIST patients and to assist patients and their caregivers in maximizing the quality of their lives.
The objectives of GIST Sarcoma Life Raft Group, Canada are:
- To increase awareness of GIST among the general public and among health care professional.
- To provide workshops and seminars related to GIST and its treatment.
- To advocate for access to medical treatment for GIST patients across Canada.
- To establish support groups for those in Canada who are affected by GIST.
- To support, within Canada, activities of research, scholarship, publication and education related to GIST.